If you need to individualize a monitor to run with a specific Account in SCOM, you could do it like this Powershell sample. Before importing the Managementpack please download and install the SamplePowershellMonitorWizardMP.zip, this is a really good one which easily take care of implementing Powershell script directly in the console.
After this import feel free to download my demo MP from below, but first a short explanation:
Goal: Run a powershell script monitor with a specific account.
- Create the Runas account In SCOM:
- In your SCOM Console and below Administration and Accounts create your Windows Accounts with permissions to run a powershell script on the target server.
- Import the Management Pack below:
- Click Download from this blog and Import the MP in your Management Group
- Add the Account to the Profile:
In your SCOM Console and below Administration and Profiles add your newly created Windows Accounts to this profile:
- Export the Management Pack Coretech MP and open it with your favorite ide/text editor (VI and Notepad if you are more than 40 years old – Ronnie?)
- In your MP check the following:
And now your script is running as the specified user (If you remembered to distribute the account)